Friday, July 13, 2012

Well, I messed around today and shopped and received lots of goodies that I had ordered online a few days ago that I will be using in my crafting.  Guess you could say I got about 4 hauls!  I don't do those youtube "haul" videos, but if I did, you'd see some nice stuff!  As I was shopping some great deals at Hancock Fabrics (they are closing out their scrapbook area so I found "Thickers" for a $1 a pack!!!!) I was keeping in mind this program and shopping with "new eyes" so to speak.  Also, I'm off in the morning to head to Omaha (an hour away) to do a workshop at Archiver's Scrapbook Store.  The class is called "Create A Bunch" and I'll leave with a dozen completed cards which I'll be able to use (I hope!) for OWH.  I'll post pics tomorrow, so stay tuned!

No comments: