Wednesday, August 1, 2012

For today's card post, I'm putting on some early Christmas Cards I made----you've all heard of Christmas in July, right?  Well, I did these the final week in July~~~   These will go in with my Operation Write Home (OWH) cards, but I probably won't send them out until late Sept.  

There's stickles on most all of these, but I don't think it shows up well in the photos....looks better IRL (in real life!)






Here's a group of them....I think I ended up with about 3 more than this shows, and now I'm ready to put aside the Christmas cards for a little while!  Back to more "seasonal" crafting!   (i.e. it's VERY hot here, so I'm looking for cool colors to craft with! 

  Thanks for looking!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards! That's quite a nice start you have on holiday cards. Pat K.

Anonymous said...

Penny, you are so creative! Chy

Penny L. said...

Thank you, Pat. It's a bit of a start, which I'll get back to later on!

Chy: thank you, missy! very nice of you to say. And good to hear from you....hope the summer's been going well for ya!

Paula S. said...

Very nice 'vintage' feel to these!

hotrodguitar said...

Excellent cards!
I don't think I had seen any of these yet. :)

Penny L. said...

Yes, Paula. The papers and images are Graphic 45 new Christmas line and do have a real vintage look to them.

Thanks, Rod! I added a couple more to this group yesterday that I didn't get in the pic....I'll have to show them to you in person! ;-)