Monday, March 31, 2014

Cards for OWH I made a few weeks ago....just now posting

Here's a few more OWH cards I made recently.  
I've actually got a box of over 100 cards ready to go out and I know that I failed to take pics of many of them, so they're not going to be posted here.  Truthfully, I forgot about this blog until I had to upload a pic of a handmade card to enter on a sketch posting....you had to link to your blog, so viola, here I am back at the old site!    thanks for taking a peek.


3 comments:

Randi RN said...

Your cards, like your scrapbook pages, are beautiful & classic!! You have definitely found your niche as a card maker tho.

Randi RN said...

Your cards, like your scrapbook pages, are lovely and classic!! You have definitely found your niche as a card maker!! I know I have kept every card you have given me!!

Penny L. said...

awww, you are too sweet. thanks for the kind comments, and I'm looking forward to some fun scrapping with you in a few short days!